Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
Quality Producers Who Demonstrate....
- Strategic planning using all available technological resources.
- The ability to set goals as evidenced by use of good planning, organization, time management skills, and completion of tasks.
Responsible Citizens Who Demonstrate.....
- Moral and ethical behavior such as honesty, integrity, respect for self and others both in school and in the community.
- Good attendance, daily preparedness, and the ability to work well with others.
- Involvement in society to promote the public good.
Effective Communicators Who Demonstrate...
- Mastery of oral and written expression.
- Mastery of listening and responding skills and use of higher-level methods of thinking.
Critical Thinkers Who Demonstrate...
- Problem-solving skills using logic and reason.
- The ability to make good decisions using analytical and interpretive skills.
Academic Achievers Who Demonstrate...
- Effective reading, writing, speaking, listening and computation skills.
- Technological competency.
- A mastery of rigorous study through A-G requirements and/or AP courses of study.
- Mastery of research skills with the application of knowledge gained.