ROP Registration has begun!! Click on the picture below to access the fall schedule.
Go to the ROP Office to register. Classes begin September 4th.
In Class & On-the-Job
Why should you participate in the Los Angeles County Regional Occupational Program (LACOROP)?
- To learn a job skill
- To advance your career goals
- To create a personal portfolio
- To obtain work experience and on-the-job training
- To receive high school credits
- To prepare for advanced career training
Who Should Enroll?
- Students 16 years or older
- Students in grades 11 or 12
- Students needing job training
- Students with special needs
The Los Angeles County Regional Occupational Program is a collaborative of the Los Angeles County Office of Education and member Districts to deliver quality career preparation.Our Success Story
In 2008, students completed LACOROP classes in 57 different occupational areas and 94% of the students were found to be in school, in the military, and/or working. Just as important, students who complete ROP courses have a better chance of graduating from high school. In 2008, 99% of approximately 26,000 12th grade ROP completers also graduated from high school.
ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING SERVICES
In addition to providing guidance during the enrollment process, ROP counselors are available to assist the student with career interest surveys, career research, information, and goals.
Transportation is provided to and from school sites offering ROP within the El Monte Union High School District.
1. Complete the Student section
2. Employer completes and signs Employer section
3. Parent statement signed by one parent or guardian
4. Complete social security number
5. Return to Work Permit Office at the El Monte-Rosemead Adult School
Address: 10807 Ramona Blvd., El Monte, CA. 91731
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Click picture above to download Work Permit Application